Sex and Intimacy Workshop
October 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sex and Intimacy are very different and we need open Biblical conversations about both.
This workshop is designed to help you understand:
– What IS the different between Sex and Intimacy?
– What does healthy sex look like in a relationship?
– How does our understanding of sex go wrong?
– How do we achieve relational intimacy in our marriages?
– How do sex and intimacy relate to one another?
Sex and intimacy deserve frequent and factual conversations to build healthy Biblical relationships with the joy that God designed for us.
Designed for married or soon to be married couples, this workshop respectfully walks the participants through real challenges and provides direction to the blessings God has designed us to receive.
Carol Caprio, MMFT, LPC, CCRT-SLA
Jody Jones, MA, LPC, CCRT-SLA
Ticket Cost: $95
Event Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Event Date: 10/01/2022
Location Details: In Person. Depending on number of sign ups, it will either be in our training room or at a local larger venue.