Grown-up Parenting – Effective Parenting of Teens and Beyond
April 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$25 – $40
Have you heard yourself saying any of these?
- What has happened to my child?
- We used to be close but now she wants nothing to do with me.
- He disagrees with everything I’ve taught him.
- How can I get her to make the right choices?
- He is so touchy, I can’t say anything right!
- She won’t talk to me anymore!
Parenting older kids can be confusing and challenging. And it can feel really hurtful and even scary if we misunderstand what’s going on. Good news! These changes can be a normal and necessary part of growing up. This two-hour workshop will prepare you for this season or help you navigate it if you are already in it. The information and perspective shared will help you transition to parenting grown-up kids successfully.
Led by LPC and parent of her own adult children, Nadine Bracy.