- This event has passed.
Child Parent Relationship Training (CPRT) (10 weeks)
October 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am$600 – $900
Are you struggling in your role as caregiver or looking for new ways to parent? Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing? Do you find yourself feeling out of control and at a loss for how to respond? Would you like your relationship to be less stressful and more enjoyable?
Join us for this powerful training for parents of children age 2-10 year
Learn skills and strategies to help:
– Understand your child’s emotional needs
– Develop your child’s self-control and self-esteem
– Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
– Communicate more effectively with your child
– Feel more in control as a parent
Parents report seeing improvement in:
– Child’s behavior problems
– Stress in the parent-child relationship
– Parent-child communication
– Confidence in parenting skills
Trainings to be held on Tuesday mornings from 9:00 -11:00 am for 10 weeks
From October 1 to December 3rd
All sessions to be led by UNT doctoral candidates:
– Lindsay Talley LPC
– Damian McClintock LPC Intern supervised by Leslie Jones, PhD, LPC-S, RPT.