“Your story heard,
HIS story revealed”
HIS story revealed”
At His Story, our hearts and prayers go out to all who are affected by COVID-19. Please know we are deeply saddened by the pandemic and we understand the fear, anxiety and worry as we experience this too. As a community we want to come together during this time, reach out, and let you know we are here for you. We care about you and your family’s continued mental health journey.
Mental health care has been deemed an “essential” service. We want to assure you that we are OPEN and available for you. We ARE still accepting new clients. We have options to meet your needs.
- In an effort to “flatten the curve” and reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are encouraging our clients to take advantage of online video counseling with their counselor using Zoom. Zoom is a HIPAA compliant web-based program and our staff is fully trained in its use. 90% of our existing clients have already converted to online appointments.
- For those who are unable to meet online, we are still offering limited appointments in our office. Out of an abundance of caution, we have made a few modifications to our operating procedures to better serve you.
- We have increased cleaning measures in our counseling offices, waiting areas, restrooms, and touch points. Through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfecting sprays, we have made every effort to make our space even safer for you.
- We offer “wait from your car” options to avoid the waiting room if you choose to do so.
- Our rooms are adequately sized to offer the desired 6+ foot separation between client and counselor and due to many clients meeting online, our offices are virtually empty making social distancing very feasible.
- We are offering two support groups for those struggling to deal with COVID-19. Groups will be meeting for the next 5 weeks on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-7:45 OR Thursday mornings from 9:00-10:15. Cost is $90 for all 5 weeks and you can sign up here.
We want to keep you and your family home and safe. As we all work to honor our public officials to stay clear of contact with COVID-19, remember we can still connect thru telehealth.
The first human crisis in Scripture is found in Genesis 2:18, where God said it is not good for the man to be alone. We may have to limit our physical interaction for this season, but we need to mentally and emotionally stand together during this time of need. If you or your loved one needs to talk to a professional, please reach out to our office at 817-906-1111.
We are here to continue to serve you and provide mental health care. We want to connect with you. If you feel the need to speak to someone, please call.